Wednesday 8 March 2017

A Letter To My Lifetime Partner

Where are you now?
I've been searching for you and it feels like you don't wanna be seen.
Are you having the time of your life?
Or maybe,
just maybe,
you're also searching for me.
I always pray to meet you but, I guess it's not yet time.
Do you think we already crossed our paths?
Or maybe,
I've known you for a long time.
Do you think we can feel each other from a distant?
Like those in movies?
Tell me.
Just tell me.
Where are you now?
At first, I'm just curious about you but now, I really wanted to meet you. I'm not having the time of my life at the moment and I don't think it will happen soon. So you see, I really need you right now. I. BADLY. NEED. YOU! I'll appreciate it if you come find me. So please! In wherever branch of tree you're lost at, please do the best you can to search for me. Look for me and save me. I wanna be out here in the deepest, darkest, dungeon of the grandest castle. I wanna be with you. And when we're finally together, I know. We'll just know. That.. that moment is when cupids rejoice! In God's perfect time!

I'll be sharing a cup of tea or coffee with you soon enough. The faster the clock moves, I'm getting closer and closer with you. I can feel it and I'm claiming it. One of these days, we will bump into each other. And when that time comes, all the clocks in the world will stop. And we'll only be staring at each other. In front of the million people. In front of God, the Author of our love story. Right then and there, the happily ever after will begin. Another day is here and I'm getting more excited to meeting you. When we did, I'll be the happiest lady in the world. I'll have my first tear of joy and a lot of firsts to both of us. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment